iPhone 7 Battery Replacement Battery
- Voltage: 3.82
- Capacity: 1960mAh
- Model Number: A1660, A1778 or A1779
- APN Number: 616-00258 or 616-00255
- Switch off the iPhone
- Remove the two pentalobe screws (side of iPhone near the home button).
- Using the suction cups, place on screen near the Home button and carefully lift screen. Note, it’s hinged with flex cables on the top (where the speaker is).
- Remove the silver bracket to the right side of battery.
- Carefully use the flat end of a spudger to gently pry the battery connector up from its socket on the logic board.
- Replace battery and follow guide to put back together.
6 month warranty* We love keeping customers happy…it’s what brings them back. Not only do we provide a full 6 month warranty for all parts and repairs, we also cover you if you’ve made a mistake or simply changed your mind either by a replacement or refund.
Need to contact us regarding your warranty? Get in touch.
*Please note: We do not cover for accidental damage caused. For example, if you’ve replaced the screen then drop your iPhone again! (If this is you, be safe and order one of our “tempered glass protective screens”!).
OEM Quality: Unlike cheaper products found on popular auction sites, all of our products are fully compatible with your device and won’t damage your device in any way.