New OEM Replacement Battery for Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Our batteries are not the cheap ones found on other sites. Other cheaper batteries will not have the same power output as these resulting in no performance change from your old one and can damage your iPhone. All our batteries are tested and comes with a warranty.
This is a new OEM iPhone 8 Plus Battery. Unlike cheaper copies (mainly found on popular auction sites), these are FULLY COMPATIBLE and wont damage your iPhone 8 Plus!
Add a tool kit to make the job easy
Please note :This part is compatible for the iPhone 8 Plus only with the following model numbers – A1864, A1897 and A1898. To confirm your handset model, the number can be located on the rear of your handset. Under the Apple logo it will state Model A then a four digit number. (see here for battery type). Please ensure you are ordering the correct battery type for your handset to avoid delays with your DIY repair.
Delivery: All parts ordered before 2pm will be dispatched for delivery via Royal Mail . (Working days only)
Tips on extending your iPhone 8 Plus Battery life: As many people using the iPhone 8 Plus agree, it really is one of the best mobile phones out there, extremely powerful and fun device. However, this comes with a price when it comes to battery life. Many of us with the iPhone 8 Plus have to recharge our mobiles at least every other day if not during each night. Following some tips below, you can help preserve the life of your battery to ensure you have full use of your iPhone 8 Plus when you really do need it!
- Auto Brightness: The iPhone 8 Plus adjust the light of the screen based on external light – a darker screen will be shown in darker surroundings. Turn on “Auto Brightness” and let your iPhone 8 Plus automatically adjust the screen brightness. To do this: Go to Settings, then Display & Brightness and move the “Auto Brightness” slider to green.
- Turn Bluetooth Off: Bluetooth is useful for those using their iPhone 8 Plus with wireless earpieces and is also used for accepting data on certain apps/ features. Whilst not needing to use bluetooth, turn it off. Leaving the feature on will only use more juice from your battery! To do this: Go to Settings, select Bluetooth and turn slider to off (white).
- Turn Wi-Fi Off: Granted, Wi-Fi is quicker than 3G or 4G but if you’re not using your iPhone 8 Plus in an area you know Wi-Fi can be connected – turn it off. Leaving your Wi-Fi turned on searching for “hot spots” is a guaranteed way of loosing power from your iPhone 8 Plus battery. To turn off: Go to Settings, select Wi-Fi and turn slider to off (white).
- Location Settings: Great feature, especially when you are in areas you don’t know. But, having this feature on will use your battery. Simply put, whilst on, your iPhone 8 Plus will be constantly sending and receiving data on nearby locations, attractions, restaurants etc. To turn off: Go to Settings, select Privacy and slide the Location Settings to off (white)
- Battery Killers: With the latest update of iOS, there is a great new app which allows you to see exactly why your iPhone 8 Plus battery is being used. This will then give you the option to see what it is you do use and turn off everything else. To do this: Go to Settings, select General, then Usage and go to Battery Usage
There are many ways to improve the life of your iPhone 8 Plus battery. Looking at what features/ apps you use on a daily basis and switching those you don’t use off will always increase the life of your mobile.